Thursday, June 13, 2013

This weeks non-existent raids! 06/13/2013

   So, I would love to tell you, that we all got together, marched in and cleared the rest of HoF this week.  That we left crushed Klaxxi twitching as far as the eye can see, and spent hours later cleaning their blood and body parts from our armor and weapons.



    Instead I have to tell the sad tale of two nights, where we didn't have enough people to raid.  4 people showed up to the first night, and then 6 to the next night.  Now, we had one member who left to take care of her family, and she will be gone for a few weeks, and our prayers go with her because it's going to be a hard time for her.  One other had a concert Tuesday night, and you can't plan on when who you want to see is coming in concert.  That is stuff I accept and even am happy to see the people on the team aren't putting Wow ahead of their life.

     Other people /shrug, we will see

      I did check my friends list, and I did see if anyone was on in Bridgeburners... in both cases I had no luck.  Bridgeburners were all in ToT Tuesday, and friends were otherwise occupied.

      Fortunately we have one member who logged in later last night, who is making a great return to the game. We also have had a small influx of people joining the guild recently.  Hopefully with that happening we will pick up, and even train and gear a couple more raiders.

     Here is the thing, I plan on being eternally optimistic.

      I am facing the reality my wife is gone from the game for a while.  (Her computer is dead for the moment, even if she had the play time.) My raid team is still having attendance issues, and the nerd I am I don't like hopping in and raiding with new people a good part of the time.

     Time wasn't wasted, we got a LFR in last night, and help a guildie with a quest, and also got a Nalak kill in.  So, last night was fine.  Tuesday night I just worked on an alt, so, I could argue that time was kinda wasted.. but you can never have too many alts.

     Back to the optimistic part... I plan on still building the raid team.  I plan on still scheduling raids and I plan on making this work.  Eventually we will be a full raid team again, and even if it takes until the next Xpack, we will get there.  By the way, any bets on what we are doing for the next Xpack?



     Anyway, I will blog later about other things I want to discuss.  Like virtual realms etc.. There has been a bunch this week, and I have not had the time to properly read up on it, so I won't opine.  Yet.

Sally forth, and next week, we shall squash some bugs

Lag

1 comment:

Gwyn said...

Last night was great, I got two gear drops and bought bracers.. :P