Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dizzty in the Head

So, I am going a little crazy this week.


     For the near future, I may be declaring my new main as my priest Dizzty, So after almost 4 I won't be referring to myself in game as Lag.  As in all games, things happen.  Names change, and sometimes we adjust either due to circumstance or desire for something different, but I have a confession to make.

This image looks nothing like my priest, I just liked it


     I tried disc this weekend and I love it!!!!  Atonement healing FTW!!!!  Reward burning the enemy with holy power by healing your friends? Absolutely!!!!

     I am going to step into raid tonight as a Disc in our ten man for the first time, and I'm excited to see what happens.  Right now I am working on a crit build, and man, I am loving it so far.  The feeling of being able to heal and shield your party just by dpsing is awesome.  Having to guess and work around when you think damage is coming in, is cool in itself as well.  So we will see how raid goes tonight.  I hope well, because i've sunk a lot of gold into respeccing and regemming.

     Here is to hoping raid goes tonight as well.  We have 7 peeps signed up, and at least one other whom I can talk into coming.  Anything over that, we will see.

So lets get to raiding!

La... errr.... Dizzty

No comments: