Monday, June 24, 2013

State of your Class

   Believe it or not, there are people out there who have never rolled an alt.  Weird huh?



    Then you have people like me who have about 500 more alts then I have time to play, and occasionally you go hop on one to hide from the world, or have a little me time where you won't be bothered by people.  (Have I mentioned I can't wait until the appear offline option goes in someday for real ID)  It's not that I don't love people, and my friends it's just there are times when I don't want to have to say, "Umm.. no, I don't feel like it right now," because I feel I am letting others down when I say that.

      For those who play one class, and one class only? I am wondering why?  Why do you limit yourself to that one character?  I understand some people don't like change, and desire to perfect themselves in what they play... but I know I need to swap up speeds here and there.  I can't be a one toon player.

      I always have my main, don't get me wrong (whom recently changed, and will someday likely change again.) But I always have an alt i'm working on.  My priest has all his LFRs done for the week? Well then maybe I dust off my hunter and run a couple things, or try to get that gun from Kara for my transmog, once again.  I will continue to work on that hunter in my spare time for a week or three, and then suddenly my warlock will whisper to me, and I will switch up which alt gets my extra time again.

     I feel my Disc priest is strong on heals atm.  As he is my main, this makes me happy.  My Pally is solid on tanking, but Ret just seems middle of the road on dps.  None of my other characters are developed enough for me to give an opinion on how they feel.  However, I do want to get a ranged dps leveled and somewhat geared to step in if needed, as my shadow dps leaves something to be desired right now.  I still haven't a lot of practice at it, and as much as I should work on that half of my priest... I like the alt time.



     So, comment on how you are feeling about your class right now.  Is it the bees knees, or has blizzard left you in a mode of boredom/devastation?

Dizzty

   

   


No comments: