Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Jin'rokh is dead... poor Jin'rokh is dead.

     I have a happy announcement for everyone.

     Woot, da Woo!, Yes folks, after months of fighting attendance, and having some headache pains we have finally started into Throne of Thunder.  First boss is down, and we had some great progression during the night.  We went from wiping in the first few moments of the fight, to consistently progressing, to downing the boss with half an hour to spare.  The trash defeated us after that, and I called the raid about 10 minutes early when I realized that we wouldn't have a chance to get to Horridon.  I am in high spirits though, because we have started some current progression.


   Credit should go to those on the team last night.  Shaqia, Gwyndolynn, Laroth, Magilla, Scorpiack, Badwulf, Easybake (and her insane deeps, she gets an extra call out), Amelmi, Khallon, and Dizzty (me).  It was great work tonight, and I will soon have all the boss fights up on our website (fearitselfofzangarmarsh.enjin.com) and I look forward to pushing through the rest of the fights in Throne of Thunder.

    So I am sticking to the plan now, we are going to continue on Throne of Thunder on Tuesday nights, and Wednesday nights will be progression through the rest of HoF and ToES.  As soon as all those bosses have been downed, we will be ToT every night, all the time.  Well, at least two nights a week.  I may look at opening up and starting raids a tich bit earlier, or finding a way to get more time into ToT because the raid is big, and I want to make sure we have the time to progress.  It will also help because from what they have released on the Siege of Ogrimmar, it looks like there are going to be 14 bosses in there as well.

     But, big ups to the raid team, and I look forward to downing the empress tonight and moving on through ToES.  If we keep our momentum, I think we will be done with that tier completely in the next couple of weeks. I also am going to look for a recording program I like so I can start posting recordings of our raids where out members can watch them, and review.  I plan on having this up by next week, so if anyone has any they like to use, please leave what it is in the comment section.

(This song dedicated to Jin'rokh, and hey, Wolverine can sing!)


      And hey, if you find them wandering around Zangarmarsh, give the members of our raid team Big Ups for their hard work.

Dizzty.

No comments: