Sunday, December 1, 2013

We have a long way until Draenor.

One of the things we have now is a long wait until "Warlords of Draenor" comes out.



      We know when it's launched it will have ten more levels for us to work through, along with new raids, new areas, and all the good jazz that normally is introduced with a new expansion.  We will have to work to get our professions maxed out so that we might build new toys and armor.  There will be a new learning curve with new talents and changes in gear.  That is all coming our way.... not quite soon.

     Most of the expansions have taken roughly a year after they were announced before they are released.  Mists may have been the shortest wait at about nine months after announcement before it was released.  This means that if they manage to cut some time off the wait, we are probably looking at May if they manage to do it in six months, but more likely June-August before we are playing the new content.

     I have goals to get me past that time.  I want to finally get to the point where I have a level 90 of every single class.  I have 9 of the 11 possibilities.  All that remains is to max level a druid and a monk.  I have both equipped with BOA's to the hilt, it's just a matter of getting them the rest of the way to 90.  When they are capped, I will finally have a Skinner/Leatherworker at max level as well.  This means that I will finally have all the possible professions maxed as well.  This will give me a good base to work with when Draenor drops.

    I also want to work on my horde side.  I have a very neglected rogue hanging on Zangarmarsh who would love some love.  Now that Hellscream is Joined with us, I can add more Horde toons to my stable over there, making use of BOAs  So I look forward to seeing more horde side content and catching up with some of the Mists content I may have missed while working mainly on Alliance.

    Of course, I also want to spend this time building raiders.  I would love to grow our raid team from about ten people to about 15.  When we start raiding in Draenor it would be nice to be able to field a starting team that has the option of running when not everybody is available.  I am looking forward to doing some flex raiding until then, and still may find a time to do ten man once we have everything beat on flex.



    So, of course the big question is, what is everyone else's goals in the guild, to keep themselves busy?

Lag/Dizzty/Lazyeye

No comments: