Thursday, June 27, 2013

Heart of Fear update for 06/26/2013

    Yes, i'm busted, I created a youtube channel to put stuff on.  The good thing about this, is it gives me a media form on which people can mock my healing abilities, my voice etc..... bad side of things is right now I'm limited to 15 minutes of video per video.  So I will probably edit stuff down for time.  However as I have a system that I can now put videos up for you to watch, I am a little excited.  I may even start studying classes and doing simple guides for people in the guild to watch.  I am not expecting anything fantastic, but I will see what I can do.


(bit of the first half of our raid)

     Now, I haven't figured out how to get the other half of the vent conversations working yet, when I do it won't feel all one sided.  I may have to bring up my headset for recordings so you don't get as much background when I talk.  But enough about new features/toys.  Let's discuss last nights raid.


(and some of the second half)

    O.k.  So last night wasn't the amazing stomp fest that I was hoping, (as you can tell from the videos)  We managed to kill trash.. but the Emperess Shak'zeer stomped our faces.  To be fair, we did make some progress through out the night, but it's going to take some more work to get her down.  If we can manage a Jin'rokh kill and get our LFR's done weekly we will even out gear this fight quicker and just take her down much quicker.

     So, I ask everyone to study the fight, it is up on our guild website.  If we can just tighten up the amber traps on the add phase, we should be able to get this down quickly once we get that figured out.  The difference between having an add up after the boss re-emerges and having one dead is what will be the difference between a dead boss and a live one.

      We will get this, and we will get this soon.  We are still playing a little catch up from having attendance issues, but those will pass quickly enough.  Most of the people playing now have been playing with us on and off, and we should start gelling soon.  Couple of people (like me) have just class switched and are still figuring out the nuances of what we are playing.  As soon as we get more comfortably into a groove things will go faster.

I will hopefully have a new report, or something similar this weekend.  Remember, next weekend I won't be around as I will be chilling at Nerdtacular.com 

Dizzty




No comments: