Thursday, June 6, 2013

Garalon got killed to death!

      O.k, I am excited.  And reasonably so.  For the first time in a couple months Fear Itself downed a new boss.   I know, some of you out there are like, "Garalon? We killed that MoFo months ago," and you may have, however, I think this is the start of the upswing that will take us away from the issues that have plagued our raid team the last few months.



     Garalon is down, and i'm keeping the save.  Hopefully we will get through HoF in the next week or two and get to work on Terrace of Endless Spring again.  At that point, I may do one time ToES, and one night Throne of Thunder.  I want to start hitting the Throne.

      Of course we aren't the only ones who have had a hard time this expansion. WotLK to MoP: A Trend Analysis of Raiding Difficulty.  This article on MMO Champion details the amount of Boss kills per raid tier, or more accurately, how many guild have beaten each boss per raid tier.  It is enlightening, and well worth reading.

      I am looking forward to getting caught up on content.  Last night showed me one thing, we went from pulling Garalon and dying horribly within moment, to downing the boss withing a couple of hours.  We even got to smack the next boss in the face once.  It was a good feeling though, seeing the group progress every pull, do a little better each time, and then finally kill the ugly A bug.

      I am still liking my heals at the moment.  I may swap to Disc eventually, but as my priest is going to have to get caught up on the legendary quest line, I am also going to have to dig into dailies etc.. because in order to have every advantage at the end of the day, I have to hit that, and hit it hard.  There is too much benefit to ignore the change to get an extra gem slot on your weapon etc... even after you have moved past the sha touched items.

     But the biggest Kudos goes to the people in that raid last night.  Magilla, Laroth, Gwyndolynn, Shaqia, Lotauna, Easybake, Cuin, Badwulf, and Scorpiak.  You all rocked it and make me proud to smash things with you.  Well, smash when i'm not healing anyway.

Lag


No comments: