Thursday, May 23, 2013

And another Last night 5/23/2013

Well, Last night was better

    We didn't knock the starts out of the skies, we didn't light the world ablaze, but we at least got the first boss down again in HoF.  This is with starting almost an hour late just trying to get raid together.  Not everyone was available at 9 pm when we normally start, and by the time we had a group together it was almost 10 pm.

     This was very frustrating, but at least it wasn't another trip to Mogu'shan.

      I was very lenient as well, I allowed a toon who had no gems in, even though that is normally completely against my policy.  We got a couple of tries against the second boss, and he was below 1% health on the last try.  I am happy with that seeing that we had a new tank and a new dps marching in.  Next week will be better.  Time to get my priest leveled up so we aren't double Shammy healing!

Lag

No comments: