Thursday, November 14, 2013

Two more down, weekly raiding update 11/14/2013

What a good week.





     Tuesday night has me excited.  Not only (once we got the group together) did we clear the first wing of flex in about an hour, but I don't believe we wiped but once.  On Trash.  That has me partially excited.  The thing that really had me excited was the fact that we abused the flex feature.  We started with about 13 people, and then two people came in between the first couple of bosses.  We had a DC before the third boss, and when they got back on, a different person needed to leave and get to work.

     This means, our raid size shifted constantly through the run, and we were able to handle it just fine.  This is with one DPS who admittedly should have been left out, but I want to develop people where I can.  Despite low dps, this person was one of the last people to die on the fights, and listened well.  If he keeps running with us I have no worries that his DPS will catch up soon enough.  Part of the reason I love the flex system is it gives me the freedom to look over, and develop people.

      The night ended with us killing Galakras.  That's right, I got to pop an apple beer as we managed to down a new boss.

      Wednesday night was pretty good as well.  We fought the big Iron Scorpion for about an hour before we took him down, (thats 2) and by the time we cleared the trash out of the next room, we got three pulls on the Dark Shamans.  The last two pulls were 2% and 7% respectfully.  That means I think there is a good chance we will have them next week and move on to Nazgrim.  (I'm not 100% sure because we used the 3 tank method, and we may have to swap to a 2 tank method next week.)  We were lucky to have Zios from Exile pop over and help on the second night, and Jinbar (Who I may by mispelling or mis-naming) hope over and help us as well.



     All and all it's been a good week.  Spirits where high, we downed some bosses, and I think we will be able to re-down them next week.  There are certainly no complaints on my end.

Lag/Dizzty/Lazyeye

No comments: