Thursday, July 11, 2013

Out with the old, lets beat down the new!!! (Raid update 07/10/2013)

     I crack open my Apple Beer with joy (http://www.applebeer.com/) because we are now done with old content.  But let me backtrack a little.

     Tuesday night we ventured into Throne of Thunder.  We went in and quickly took down Jin'rokh.  After wading through the fun trash that some psychopath at Blizzard dreamed up we found ourselves face to face with Horridon.  The giant Dinosaur err.. Rhino himself

      I honestly didn't expect much here.  I know that Horridon has been referred to as the first wall in Throne of Thunder where raid teams get stopped for several weeks. Often he takes a lot of pulls and practice to work through.  So I was very pleased with the progress we made against Horridon through out the night. We kept pushing and were getting to the third door consistently.  This week I may be looking up strats that IcyVeins.com uses....


     Of course, Tuesday came to an end and we found ourselves in the Terrace of Endless Spring.  I also found myself not recording the beginning of our fight with Lei Shi, as someone (Carder, cough, cough) Ninja pulled in the middle of the explanation of the fight.  O.k., It was funny and we still love him.  Plus, we one shot Lei Shi on a ninja pull!!!! First time down for Fear Itself!!!!


      On to the Sha of Fear next, Carder was told to wait on the stairs... (yes I'm giving him crap) and we went through the boss fight.  First couple pulls where unsuccessful due to early deaths, but guess what, Third pull, and Sha went down!!!!

     That's right folks, Fear Itself is now done with old content and will be focusing only on the Throne of Thunder!!!! This makes me excited as I now believe we have a shot, and a great shot at finishing Throne of Thunder before the next raid is released.  I know it's possible, the official raid team of Convert to Raid has finished Throne of Thunder running just four hours a week.  I am excited and I know if we push ourselves a little we can do the same thing.  Then we can punch Garrosh in the face, which really, who doesn't want to do that at this point? 



     We had time and went back into Throne Last night as well.  We only had a few pulls, but we managed to get to the 4th door on Horridon.  We still need to figure out how to get through the third door more cleanly, but I think with enough effort, Horridon may be chopped next week.  I openly hope he is.

     Also as a side note, I'm happy to be raiding on my hunter Lazyeye now.  Yes I know I've had a bit of toon switching here, but I am trying to fit into the best spot I can on the team.  Right not that seems to be dps, and I will keep my Priest and Paladin on standbye should I need to step in on one of them.  Us 
altoholics can do that.



  So gratzy to the Tuesday team, (Laroth, Magilla, Gwendolynn, Ithoriuol, Shaqia, Carder, Easybake, Lotauna, Scorpiak, and Lazyeye (me)) for great progress against Horridon.  Gratzy to the Wednesday team, who was the same make up except Lotauna took a break and we brought in Moldievenom.  You all rock, and next week I look forward to bringing some more pain to an over sized Dino!!!

Lag, Dizzty, Lazyeye.


No comments: