Thursday, July 4, 2013

For all the Bugs I've Squished Before

This was what one would call a very good week.

       With an overwhelming return of people I actually had to see if someone wanted to sit out of raid Tuesday, (thank you Lotauna for volunteering) and Wednesday we were full quickly as well.  Sadly, had to leave a person or two out of that one as well.  But we shook hands with our good friend progression.


My hunter Lazyeye who is getting geared now.  Mwha ha ha.


       Night one Jin'Rokh went down again, then we burned some time on trash (sadly) and got a few good hits off on Horridon.  It felt like a good start.

       Then Wednesday we stepped in to do Grand Empress Shek'zeer.  We had an issue with a DC on the first attempt that killed us.  Lag, had to strap his shield back on and hop in to tank, And we took that giant bug down!!! This means, we don't have to do Heart of Fear again peeps! No more HoF

       It was then a trip to Terrace of Endless Spring.  Now we had killed the Council before, but it had been a few months and I wasn't sure how this was going to go.   It did take a few tries... but we got our bearings and those Jin'yu breathed their last.

First two bosses we killed

     The next part is the part that makes me most happy.  We stepped up to the Giant Tsulong!  We had experienced tons of trouble trying to take down this dragon previously.  We hadn't attempted him for a few months either So with about 15 minutes of raid left, I wasn't expecting to take him down.  However we walked in and gave him a great smacking on our first attempt.  I said holy crap we decided to do another attempt with 5 minutes of raid left we stepped in, and went a little late while getting our first kill of Tsulong.
 It was a good night.


First Downing of Tsulong!!!!

      So that means, if we can down the last two bosses in Terrace next week, we can focus solely on Throne of Thunder!  I don't think that is an unrealistic goal after last night to think that is possible.  So off to a happy weekend and We shall beat things down next week!

       As a note, I probably won't have an opinion post this weekend like I try to do, since I will be at Nerdtacular on the 5th and the 6th at Snowbird, Ut.  If anyone else is there that reads this, I hope to see you.

Dizzty, Lag, Lazyeye.  Yes I am having an identity crisis.


2 comments:

Gwyndolynn said...

Was such a great night! Go heals! :P

Fyacin said...

Its good to be back!