Friday, April 17, 2015

Hope and Hand Grenades.

I'm tired.



     Tuesday we went into Blackrock to kick some things around.  Once again due to situations I was tanking on Lag.  We managed to pull a person from the raid finder and downed Gruul.  Then we went and got destroyed by Hans and Franz.  Partially because of the Noobish tank.

     Wednesday didn't happen.  We were two folks short including a healer and I didn't have the heart to pull people in again.  So after a bit of just chatting and not finding anyone in our known associates we called it.

      I don't know what I really want to say here this week.  I'm feeling discouraged, but working on getting the guild built back to a point where we aren't short people for raiding.  When we started raiding this expansion we had about fifteen people.  Now we are lucky to field ten.  Frustrating but what do you do.

     Well, partially you recruit. I've been workng recruiting for Fear Itself on Zangarmarsh to help build ourselves up.  Did I mention Fear Itself on Zangarmarsh Alliance side is recruiting? The Raid leader is kind of a jerk, but otherwise I think you should all give that a chance.

     The simple truth is, we have been through this before and will go through it again.  Every time I question myself and whether I want to rebuild, or if it's time to let go.  I don't think it's time to let go yet.  Not this time.  I'm going to keep working to make this work.

     On the bright side we are starting to get a lot of information on Patch 6.2 which is now on Test Realms.  I haven't looked through it extensively but so far what little I've seen looks good.  Can you say shipyard for your Garrison?  I honestly hope this isn't the patch that brings the expansion to a close.  If it is then this whole thing might have flown by way too fast.  At the same time, what would you expect to see?

    I'm keeping it short and sweet this week.  Next week I'm give some opinions on 6.2 and what stuff looks good.  What doesn't.

Lag/Lazyeye.

No comments: