Sunday, March 30, 2014

We got Thoked. (Raid update week of 3/23/2014)

That's right folks, that happened.



        Tuesday went well.  Belevina has returned to the guild and he brought a ten man raid team with him.  I will not be running with them but I look forward to the addition of people to the guild and hope they find a good home here.  A couple of people from this group hopped into flex with us and we blew through 2nd wing of flex in the night.  Once again the only place we stumbled was Nazgrim who took  a couple of pulls to get down.  All and all it was a good night and I'm happy with it.

       Wednesday was pretty good as well.  We went in and one shot Malkorok.  After that we moved on and blew through Spoils of Pandaria.  And by blew threw, we downed the fight on the second attempt and it's the first time we have downed it.  We then moved on to Thok, whom we made a few attempts on with him stomping all over our faces.  At the end, we had gotten him to fire phase once, and I believe he will go down well next week.  Which means one thing.

       Next week, we will be doing 3rd wing, then 4th wing.  That's right.... Moving on a bit.

       Just a couple of quick things this week.  First of all, I am working on getting my Shaman geared and ready should I need her.   Yes, I'm a masochist and constantly want to be working on getting another toon ready.  By the time Warlords comes out I expect I will have a lot of toons happy and ready to go.

       I also want to thank those who pushed their DPS up.  It shows, it really does.  Our Dps charts look a lot better then they did a month ago.  While we still have a one or two that have been a little up and down they have hit the 125k mark  and I hope they will continue to improve.  I am debating doing some lighter runs on a Sunday or Saturday when I have time to see about getting gear for one or two people on the easier wing (Flex 1)

       The other option is to rotate that first days run between flex wings one, two, and three so that people who are hopping in still might have a chance here and there for a piece of gear they may have missed or want.  We will figure it out.



Anyway, that is short and sweet for this week.  (Been busy) Will catch you all next week.

Lag/Dizzty/Lazyeye.

No comments: