Saturday, February 8, 2014

Like the Tide Rolling Forward. (Raid update 02/08/2014)

Things are good, and getting better.



       No, we aren't through flex yet... but we are making progress.
       Tuesday we started on the 2nd wing.  There was a little adjustment but we managed to get the first three bosses (including Dark Shaman) down before the end of the night.  While we didn't burn through at an amazing pace, we did a solid job and progress was shown on all fights.  It's good to note that progress doesn't always mean a new boss down, sometimes it means running bosses a little tighter and quicker.

      Wednesday night I didn't make it to raid until about an hour into it.  It took a little while to get stuff up and running and I made it in for the second pull on Nazgrim.  It took a couple of pulls but he went down.  We immediately jumped into the third wing of SoO and took a few swipes at Malkorak.  We didn't down him, but made progress with each pull.  I imagine there is a good chance he will go down next week and we will move forward.  We won't be seeing the first wing of flex again for a little bit, and while I plan on going back eventually right now we will continue to do wing 2 on the first night and wing 3 on the second.  Eventually it will move to wing 3 and 4.

     Other things this week, I started my job back at Chick-fil-A which has taken a small toll on me.  I am not used to working hours standing, running, etc.. anymore.  I will adjust but it might take some time.  This also means that some raid nights I'm going to have to depend on others to keep the raid moving forward.  I don't want to mess with the raid nights after they have been set for so long, and doing so would probably disrupt the team a bit.

     I also have earned my legendary cloak on my Hunter.  Lazyeye now is sprouting the pure awesomeness of added deeps and glowy wing things.  This means I now have three characters with the legendary.  Each time I have gotten a legendary done there has been a sigh of relief, followed by my eyes going looking at my other toons debating who needs a cloak next.  Probably my shammy Shimmer, but we will see.  I would kinda like a caster to be the next cloak, but my horde rogue needs some love as well.



    Because really, the more cloaks the better.

Lag/Dizzty/Lazyeye.

   

No comments: