Thursday, December 26, 2013

Last weeks raid in review (Merry Christmas Auction House!)

This kept getting put off as there was nothing much to report.


      To put it simply, as the holidays have struck early, there was no raiding the week before Christmas.  Raid night falls on both New years Eve/New years and Christmas Eve/Christmas this year so both of those weeks have no raiding either.  I am hoping right now to do some retro raids on Sundays, but we will see who shows up.  I tried one for Heroic BOT last week and no one showed.  It gave me sad feelings.

      So right now I am focused on celebrating the holidays, finishing the book I am writing before the end of the year, and maybe even playing some WoW.... Maybe.  It's not quiet the end of expansion duldrums but I have not had a burning desire to log on for the last week or two other then to burn some cooldowns and spend a few minutes here and there leveling alts.  Last night I even ran a battle ground or two on a horde lowbie, and for those who know me, I avoid battle grounds.  For me, It's normally, "Hey I'll take some of that black plague over there.  It is better then PVP you know..."

      But I have been spending time with family, kid's are out of school, I am playing with twitch and live streaming though I'm not sure what to live stream at this point.  Maybe I'll even farm out in guild and friends and play with the podcast idea, who knows? It would be fun if I could spin it.  I am not sure where in the WoW community my podcast could land, and any other ideas I want to podcast are still very developmental.

     So, between pages of writing, (I have about 2-3 chapters left to write, and I will have those done by New Years Day. Work, and real life, I will still be in Wow.  I want to get my toon on Aerie Peak leveled so I can pick on the Convert to Raid community a little more.  I still have a monk/druid to level.  And hey, there is LFR and possibly even Battle ground in my future. Who knows?



      What are you doing in WoW, and with family for your holidays?

Lag/Dizzty/Lazyeye.
   

No comments: