Sunday, June 5, 2016

Two More Months Left Until Legion.

It just dawned on my how close we are to the next expansion.



    We are less than two months away people. That's right let me say it again.

    Less than two months.

    That means within the month we will probably get to experience the launch of the pre-expansion content.  They have said this time around there will be a pre-expansion event, and I for one am looking forward to it.  I love pre-expansion events.  The Wrath one was my favorite.

    It would be yours two if you remembered all the QQing and the zombie plague, (which I loved btw.)

    What will we get this time?  Will it be a set of quests to stop an invasion like the last one?  Or will it be a set of different events that change the landscape of our home cities like the elemental invasion before cataclysm?  The other question here, I wonder ever so humbly.

    They said pre-purchased legion copies will get the Demon Hunter early... will we get it with the launch of the pre-expansion content.  I would be lying if I didn't say I was insanely excited at the moment about all this.  Bring it on baby, I am ready for Legion.  

    In two months we will see if the raid team is back.  Honestly, I would love to try to do a couple of raids before the new content drops if enough folks are around.  I could see bringing our characters with the Legion changes into Hellfire Citadel a couple times to see how they feel.  I'm not sure people will be up or around for it, but it would be nice to see how things feel.

    Like always, I will start posting raid a couple weeks to a month after the Xpack drops depending on how the guild is looking.  If people are hitting 110 quickly, I will be scheduling things quickly. If people drag their feet it might be a little longer.  If the raid team does not get back together, as it has been on hiatus for months I will address that when it happens.  If nothing else I will try and find another raid team we can work our way into.  I really have no desire to rebuild at this point, but with cross-realm invites etc... I may be able to find something we all can still do. I want to keep the team together as much as possible, and I may eat my "I don't want to rebuild words."  Emotionally though I don't think I can do another expansion of people not showing up, and fighting to get a team to raid.  I don't want to quit this game, I still enjoy it.  I love the people like Magilla, and Scorpiack who have been running with us forever.  But, I just have too much spinning on my plate right now to go back and do all that extra work.  We will figure it out though, as we always do.




Lag.


2 comments:

Gruffertus said...

We are less than two months away people.

Um, we're not though?

https://www.google.com/search?q=legion%20release%20date

Corvis said...

Yes, my brain was broken when I wrote this I realize. For some reason maybe my hopes for it to get here made me forget July...