Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wow on the resume

So, I had an oral presentation to give in my current class.


   My Quick World of Warcraft update, is that I still haven't had much chance to be on lately, but I'm managing to long on a bit more.  I'm working on a new alt on Arrie Peak along with getting my other toons up to 100 in preparation for Legion in a few months.  I'm excited.  My demon Hunter calls....

    As for my presentation....   Here it is!




     I know that's a little foggy, so I'm working on getting power point that goes with it added.

     So, here it was.  At DATC (Davis Applied Technology Center) in Kaysville, Utah where in my Workplace Relations class I had to give an oral presentation.  What did I choose? Why I chose whether gaming was ever relevant on a resume.

      To be honest, I had fun with this, and I'm sad the power point didn't show up well on the video. I received full credit for the project itself, and I was happy with the result.  I won't lie that I was a little disappointed with the response I got from all the companies I emailed, but sometimes you just lose some.  There is a chance some may still email me, and if they do I will add it on here.

      This is my first time using power point as well.  So, please don't mock me if it's not a great theme, I did my best and I felt it turned out all right.  I also had my daughter to coach me and that helped out.
It's sad when in school they are teaching your kids stuff like this, that they never bothered with when we were kids.

      At this point I'm guessing mid-summer for Legion.  I think they want to beat the release date they have given by a good margin.  Hopefully we will see them step past the Alpha pretty soon, and then we can look at Beta.  Once we hit that point I am feeling it will go quicker than normal this cycle.
   
     If it doesn't Blizzard is looking at well over a year of Hellfire Citadel, and this year is going to feel even longer than the year of ICC, or Siege of Ogrimmar with how quick the content was shucked out this expansion.  But I've given my opinion on this before.  Feel free to give yours,

Lag.

No comments: