Monday, June 1, 2015

Sharpening Swords for Hellfire Citadel.

The switch has come.



      Tuesday we went in and fiddled around in Blackrock without making much progress.  We worked on Hanz and Franz when we finally got moving, but to no avail.  At the end of the night we went home without an love.

      Wednesday was a little better.  We went in, had to pull one healer from group finder, but managed to down Hanz and Franz.  We then went to Beastmaster, and with a newer healer and his friend managed to get our first Beastmaster kill!  Apple Beer for everyone is what I say to that!

      We are now to about the midpoint of the expansion.  I am sure I've mentioned that before but it bears repeating.  The first tier of raiding is wrapping up, and the second part of the first tier actually felt like a mid-expansion raid.  Which is always the one our guild struggles the most with.  Due to attendance etc.. it seems that's the raid we never quite finish.  I am pretty sure at this point we won't be finishing before Hellfire Citadel is released, but I would love to be proved wrong.

      When Hellfire Citadel is released in a month or two.  (My money is on Mid-June) I am hoping we will move on.  If we can we will circle back and finish later, but we will see how Hellfire Citadel treats us.

      The other big thing is that we have officially moved raid times to Saturday/Sunday 10 server time.  The time I may look at moving to a little earlier (not much) but otherwise we are going to see how this works out.  I also have kindly asked Magilla to be the co-raid leader.  He was crying and wailing, but said yes, so on the days I can't be there it will fall onto his mighty shoulders to run things.

     This change should allow me to go to school without stepping down.  While I am a bit disillusioned with Wow right now, I still enjoy it for the most part.  I have no intention of quitting, but won't be able to be on much other then raiding and a few minutes here and there in the future.  How long this will last? Who knows.  School should take me about a year and a half to two years If I work at their pace.  Once I get out we will see what happens.



    That's my update for the week.  What is new with ya'll?

Lag/Lazyeye

No comments: