Saturday, June 7, 2014

It's getting closer......

And knocking on our doors!




     Anyway, Tuesday we went through the first wing again.  We didn't get as far as we did last time, but it was still a fun run.  My hunter got the last piece of gear he needs for flex, and will now only be making appearances on progression nights.  Yes, I'm  a jerk like that.  I will still pull him in if we are having trouble, but I want to spin a little more flavor into raiding for myself.

      Wednesday, I didn't schedule raid as a couple peeps were out of town and I selfishly took the opportunity to got see the new X-men Flick with me brudder.  (Go see it, it's good)

       As far as next week goes, I am stuck working Tuesday night and will only be able to do a Wednesday night raid.  We will be going into wing 4 so tighten your belts and sharpen your swords, we are once again pounding our faces against Blackfuse who continues to be the most irritating fight so far. I know we can down him though, it's just a matter of pushing ourselves a little harder.

       Now, the door is knocking and if you open it you will be bombarded by information from Warlords of Draenor.  The Friends and Family Alpha is no out and information is starting to leek into the inter-webs on different information regarding our upcoming expansion.  If you are a spoiler free person, now is the time to plug your ears and avoid your internet.

      The first thing I find interesting is that while they are inviting people from outside Blizzard in to experience the content now, they are still referring to this as an alpha.  I don't know if this is a move to make sure people don't think they are further along in the process then where they are, or if there is some other difference between Beta and Alpha I'm not getting, but here we are with people streaming and showing off quests/information.

      From the bit I've seen the new models that have been released look good.  Most of what I've seen is Frostfire Ridge from the Horde side, but more and more areas/information is sure to be released as we go.  As far as guessing a time for release I still think it's going to be September before Blizzcon.  I'm also very sure this is later then Blizzard intended.



     I won't go into any spoilers here, but if you want to see what's happening Wowcrendor had been streaming, and so had Wow insider on their homepage.  Check it out if you want to, if not don't.

Lag/Dizzty/Lazyeye.

No comments: