Friday, October 2, 2015

Little Broken Worlds

Last couple of weeks weren't so hot.



     Attendance one again down, through Saturday, and a little into Sunday we just went through and nuked Siege of Ogrimmar.  I think at this point when we don't have the attendance we will start working old raids for mount achievements etc....   At this point there is no reason not to.

     Then the next week, (yes I missed a week here) I forgot to post the raids, and attendance was low, probably because of that.  We worked on ICC 25 (I got my achievement mount) and the next day we did heroic BOT and BRD.  Some achievements where had, a couple missed.  Next time will be better.

     Now is the hard time.  People are playing less and less, some because of real life obligations, others because it's hard to get the will to work on things in an expansion that is for all intents and purposes coming to a close.  Attendance is going to be harder to gain, and so on.

     So now is the time to level the alts if you have something different in mind for next expansion.  It's time to play other games, be they Wildstar now that it's Free to Play, heroes of the Storm or whatnot.  Now is the time to take a breath and not live in Azeroth full time.

    But I would love you all to still show up for raid... hee hee.

    To be honest, I will keep posting raid times whether or not people show.  We can go work on old content mounts like I mentioned in the moments when not enough folks show.  I do still want to work through Hellfire Citadel, and I think we can if we can get the attendance, but If people don't want to show I'll make other plans.

    Let's be honest, we still probably have at least four to six months before the next expansion, we have time.  But that only works if we use that time.

     As for me, I plan on keeping my account active and dropping in when I have time.  School has had a major effect on my play time and that's a good thing.   I am doing well in school and I can't complain about the experience.  I think it had been good for me, and in the long run it will provide some good opportunities.  Not just for me, but for my family.



     So, let's try to get this raid done.  The little nerfs are coming through which will make things even easier.  And if folks decide to keep not showing up, there is always next expansion.

Lag.

   
   

   
   

No comments: