Thursday, March 19, 2015

I'm ready for flying now.

I think it's been long enough.



     I am going to keep it simple.  We didn't raid this week.  Attendance boss hit us twice so we all (those who showed) Jumped into an LFR and ran whilst chatting.  Not the fun we were looking for, but it was fun non the less.

      I haven't minded not being able to fly thus far.  I agree with the big heads who have decided that not flying in Draenor where right.  The world has been more immersive and the experience leveling has been much better.  The ability to run into other players is nice, and I mostly haven't felt limited, until now.

     At this point in the expansion I am not as worried about immersian.  Most of the time when I'm going some where I want to get in and out.  I have played through the areas 2-3 times, and I know the stories already.  Most people now spend the majority of their time hiding in thier garrison and avoiding the outside world.  The whole reason they decided not to allow flying is evaporating quickly.

     I also miss my mounts.  While they have made most mounts able to run, glide, or crawl along the ground it just doesn't feel the same.  The mounts that I earned by doing raids, dungeons and achievements are starting to collect dust and it doesn't feel good.  Out of all my mounts I only use a small handful in the first place, and it's even less now.

     Not flying on the other hand, is not going to make me quit Wow.  It's not something that is going to destroy my enjoyment of this game, or make me cry and shriek about unfairness.  It's just something I would like to see return.  Please Blizzard?



    That's about all I have for now.  See you next week.

Lag/Lazyeye
 

No comments: